By Country

Sunday 8 March 2009

Fluminense FC

For this shirt I tried to carry off what I did for my last shirt but in a slightly different presentation style. I opted to try and recreate the famous Estádio do Maracanã in the background which I think maybe detracts from the actual shirt a bit to much, I tried to make it in a quite rough minimal style but I think I did use too much detail after all.

Overall I am quite disappointed with this creation but I know it could have been done so much better. The font at the side in hindsight looks very amateurish and I don't think the logos properly blend in with the shirt especially the main Unimed logo. Maybe this is from lack of perspective and my lack of skills in this side of design creation.

I can't really think of much else I want to say about this other than please don't be to harsh on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment