By Country

Saturday 7 March 2009

A beginning...

Welcome to this here blog, I am very new to all this sort of stuff so please bear with me. I am a football fanatic and enjoy every aspect of the game but one in particular is football shirts and the designs that go into them. I have been interested in this ever since owning Total Club Manager 2003 on the PC and wanting to customise the game with better looks kits than EA had made for the game. So I took up designing my own stuff, which when I look at now is very poor work indeed, I might post a couple up sometime. I practised a lot though and now I am pretty decent and even got a reputation for being one of the best kit designers in the FIFA community.

I sort of fell out of love for a year or two with making and designing kits and now since I tend to have a lot of time on my hands recently have decided to get back into it, this may involve FIFA too from time to time, but I have began to enjoy making 2D designs a lot more than the tedious process of 3D modelling them for a game. So that's where this comes in, I just wanted somewhere to showcase my work online and find what people think of my work.

I have always used Photoshop 6 (ANCIENT) to make everything, I have upgraded once before to CS but I really couldn't grasp it so reverted back to trusty version 6, even though I know it isn't as powerful I still try and get the best from it and invent techniques to do something that would take seconds to do in the newest photoshop or illustrator.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy what I do and if you don't, let me know! I always love receiving criticism as long as it is constructive.

Thanks!

No comments: