By Country

Wednesday 11 March 2009

C'mooooooooooon!

I know this blog doesn't receive major views but I still notice the page view counter going up steadily. So even if you don't intend of ever visiting here again, just take a look at the list and give me the name of a Puma team. You're not signing a contract or anything that you need to come back here and see it, I just want some way to make the teams that I'm going to make automated as I feel I will probably make the same ones over and over again. Not that it's a bad thing for me, but that's not usually what other people want to see.

Their are 2 positions left, as I opened the voting on FootballShirtCulture.com and so far we have:

  1. Italy
  2. Tottenham Hotspurs
So come on and even if it does fill, I'll still allow whoever posts here to get whatever they want no matter if they're already made by Puma or not, hows about that for a deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment