By Country

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Something different...

Just thought I'd make a change today and show you some of my early work with FIFA. These are so unbelievably ugly so please avert your eyes if you're of a delicate disposition.

To be precise I actually made them for a game called Total Club Manager 2004 which used the same graphics engine as FIFA. The lines and everything aren't so bad it is just the collars which let these kits down severely oh and the logos haven't been resized properly at all, look at the dinner plate logos on that Sweden kit! Also note that I think the Portugal kit was the first time I discovered how to use the screen blending mode in Photoshop for the first time, hence why it looks really shiny.

Aaaah the good old days, how I feel nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment