By Country

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Thank You

Just want to say thanks to everyone who is visiting my blog I really do appreciate it when I see all the flags popup on that counter over there >>>>>

As you know I am a bit of a sad bastard and enjoy some odd things, well ok you don't know me that well but it has been known. I am trying to get all the flags possible over on the flag counter and I want to complete Europe first. Thanks to the Bosnian user yesterday I crossed off another country which was nice, but there are still a few more to go. Moldova, Belarus, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Faroe Islands and San Marino. If you know anybody in those countries please can you try and get them to visit here. Or anyother country not accounted for yet. I was shocked to find I had a visitor from Madagascar the the other day and I want to continue those feelings of surprise!

If anyone has ideas how I can entice people from such places please let me know and I'll try my best to do it, maybe make some kits from there is all I can think of :P

Thanks again all.

No comments:

Post a Comment